Thursday, December 24, 2009

Why are my photoshop colours all purple?

I just installed Photoshop CS3 on my PC and i have no color only purple, even in grayscale mode... I have flash mx too and all colors are fine with that! What do i do?Why are my photoshop colours all purple?
Go to Edit %26gt; Colour settings.


Have tutorials from http://www.photoshopsupport.com/tutorial鈥?/a>Why are my photoshop colours all purple?
Is it a licenced and legal copy of photoshop?
Sounds like your monitor cable has a kink... or the color management is all whacked out...





Reboot the computer and press ';del'; or ';F1'; to enter the bios (it will tell you what button to press). If the screen is purple there, it isn't photoshop, its the hardware. Make sure the cable is plugged in completely and that no pins are bent... move the cable around and see if it improves the color.

No comments:

Post a Comment