Thursday, December 24, 2009

How to assign Scratch Disk for Photoshop!!?

I Understand that when the scratch disk is full or what not, you need to re-assign it to another drive in order to free up some space. However, I have only seen tutorials on how to do it if you are in Photoshop. My computer won't even let me open Photoshop anymore so I have no idea how to reassign!! Plz someone help!!!!How to assign Scratch Disk for Photoshop!!?
You really need to free up some space on your main drive. Otherwise photoshop will never open. Do you have another drive? If so, move some files to that drive and try again. If not, then nothing you do, short of deleting files, will let photoshop run.





A good place to find useless files (if you use windows) is in


C:\Documents and Settings\Profile Name\Local Settings\Temp\





I occasionally delete everything from that folder to free up some space. (Well I did until I got a mac). Then remember to empty the recycle bin.

No comments:

Post a Comment