Monday, December 28, 2009

Which Photoshop package should I buy to adjust my digital images?

There are lots of articles on using Photoshop but I need help on buying. I want to adjust and resize easily and with out spending too much!





Please helpWhich Photoshop package should I buy to adjust my digital images?
Photoshop CS4 is the latest incarnation.


It is a very sophisticated programme and if you just want to do a bit of colour adjustment and resizing then it is major overkill.





PS elements is the ';junior'; version and about 10 times cheaper


or Corel Paint shop Pro


Or The Gimp





will do the job as well as you seem to need it for.Which Photoshop package should I buy to adjust my digital images?
If you just wanna resize and do all that simple stuff you don't really need photoshop at all.





It just wouldn't be worth it for your money.





Paint is an incredibly overlooked tool, and it probably came as a default program with your computer.





Just use that.
CS3,CS4
photoshop elements because its cheap and has all the elements youd need from the actual photoshop suite kk
Photoshop CS2 or CS3.


Resize is easy in them.


Select layer and press Ctrl+T


Hold shift and move it round to desired size
elements, it's cheap cheerful and will do everything you need
Hi try this its free and ive used it loads





http://picasa.google.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment