Monday, December 28, 2009

Can someone give me tips to drawing an oringinal anime (for inking) with photoshop?

i have a really shaky hand.... ive tried drawing on paper and scanning but that was a failure... Please help.. my dad thinks im an amazing artist and can draw really well on the computer... :[ (which im not... :])Can someone give me tips to drawing an oringinal anime (for inking) with photoshop?
I don't have a shaky hand at all, but when I ink my pencil lines with a pen, and then scan my picture in, my lines seem to come out wobbly and not quiet as clean as they look on paper. It's frustrating!





So, I just ink my works on Photoshop using a tablet. I'm not really sure how to give you tips on how to make your hand steadier, other than practicing continuously and training your hand to get used to working in particular strokes and movements to the point where it doesn't shake anymore.








Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment