Monday, December 28, 2009

How do I transfer my programs (like Adobe Photoshop and Flash) from my laptop to my new computer?

Programs cannot be transferred they must be installed using your install disks.. You can transfer your data files.





~How do I transfer my programs (like Adobe Photoshop and Flash) from my laptop to my new computer?
You need the set up for those programs, which, if possible, can be downloaded at the program's website. However, I do not believe that Adobe Photoshop is being offered for free. Whatever method you used to acquire your Photoshop, you have to use it again. Next, you need to drag the set up into a USB flash drive or even a CD. Then you can run the set up in your new laptop and install the programs.





I hope this helped!~

No comments:

Post a Comment