Thursday, December 24, 2009

I have a question about gimp and photoshop?

I'm really trying to figure out the gimp. If someone could tell me what each brush does or where i can find out what they do id greatly appreciate it. Another question i have is with gimp can you take something out of a picture and place it on another picture like you can with photoshop?I have a question about gimp and photoshop?
First of all, a brush is a brush in GIMP. Play around with each one to see what you can do. Play around with the pressure sensitivity, the fade out, etc. to see what effects you can create.





To answer your second question, yes you can remove portions of a picture. Different methods for different types of images, but the easiest answer I can give is to use the wand tool to copy the selected image and paste it in the new image.





I hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment