Thursday, December 24, 2009

In Photoshop, How do I change a colour of a region to a hexadecimal value?

Simple question - I have two images of a different colour which I want to be the same colour - a hexadecimal value coloue. I want to be able to select the colour or whatever, enter in a hexadecimal value, eg #FFFFFF, and click done, and the old colour will become my specified colour.In Photoshop, How do I change a colour of a region to a hexadecimal value?
Hello!





Good question, it seems like it should be easy but when I tried it there's no obvious answer.





I did figure out a way to do it however - probably not the quickest or best but it works...





Click Select %26gt; Colour range





Click on the region to pick up all the pixels that are in the colour you want to change. When you click OK you will see the pixels you want to change are now selected.





Click on your foreground colour square in the toolbar and type in your hex value. Click OK, grab a massive brush and paint in the new colour over the top of the old colour.





Good luck!





KaiBosh











--------------------------------------鈥?br>




Hello again,





Ah yes, that sounds a bit more tricky. Obviously the lighter and darker green will have differing hex values to each other... so you could either painstakingly reconstruct the original in your new colours using masks and gradients etc... bit of a long job.





Perhaps there is another way. Can you tell me more information about what you want to do and why? What kind of image you start with and what you need to end up with. Feel free to send me the files (kaibosh_23@yahoo.co.uk) and I will have a play.





Does your image NEED to include colour of that exact hex value? If there is a gradient, it will be different hex number all the way along.





More info please - we'll get to the bottom of it!





Cheers





KaiBoshIn Photoshop, How do I change a colour of a region to a hexadecimal value?
go to the specified image and then chose color picker and then go to the regiona and single click it then open fore ground or back groud plate and c its hexa decimal value
  • facial peels
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment