Monday, December 28, 2009

PC version of Photoshop work with a MAC running Leopard ?

I have Photoshop CS3 and it runs on my PC and I just got a new MacBook running OSX Leopard with Intel Processor. I was wondering if Photoshop would work on my PC. Is it like a Universal Software Type thing.PC version of Photoshop work with a MAC running Leopard ?
No, unfortunately your PC copy of CS3 will not work on your Mac.





Unless you installed Windows on your Mac via Bootcamp and then installed Photoshop onto the Windows partition of your hard drive.PC version of Photoshop work with a MAC running Leopard ?
Fraid not...you can't even download it like that. What you CAN do is call Adobe up. They have been known to be nice enough to let you transfer your license to a Mac license, but I don't know that the version on your PC would continue to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment