Monday, December 28, 2009

How do I make a picture like this with photoshop?

Does anyone know how to make a picture like this http://www.tenniswallpapers.net/Images/R鈥?/a> (follow the link) in photoshop? Cuz i think it would be really cool if I could get myself like that.How do I make a picture like this with photoshop?
This might be a bit of a bad answer but people spend alot of time on those, the background could have been made with shapes and a paint tool.the player was simply added as another layer. id suggest books to learn all the tools of photoshop. i could tell you everything i know but that would take pages to explain. if you already have artistic skill, even better, id suggest drawing your ideas on paper, if you can make it look like you want, then you can try on a computer. there is some hardware that acts as a sketchpad with photoshop which works like a smartboard but hand held. (if you ever had one in your school) used by graphic designers. but i don't know where to get it myself.How do I make a picture like this with photoshop?
Its called a graphics tablet and you buy them on ebay or at the local electronic store

No comments:

Post a Comment