Thursday, December 24, 2009

Can I copy the program files of photoshop cs2 from one computer to another with a pen drive? will it work?

I want to know if i can copy the progrm files of photoshop cs2 on my pen drive onto another computer. will it work?Can I copy the program files of photoshop cs2 from one computer to another with a pen drive? will it work?
Yes you CAN





(who says no is just dont know)





you can make a 26 MB portable ver. of CS2.


i will not take the credit to my self.


see this site :- http://portableapps.com/node/1426


it will give you step by step. it is some how hard. but legal .


you can also search the net for portable CS2 download (it is not leagal ver)Can I copy the program files of photoshop cs2 from one computer to another with a pen drive? will it work?
No, that won't work. You have to buy another copy of the program to get the registration code and the installer.
simply.....it won't work...you must need setup file only to install photoshop cs2 or any other version.

No comments:

Post a Comment