Thursday, December 24, 2009

How Can I Copy a Small Photo Onto a Larger Photo by Using Photoshop Elements 4.0?

I can't figure out how to get a small picture onto a larger picture using Elements 4.0.





I tried dragging the smaller picture onto the larger one, but Elements simply assumes that I want to work with the smaller pictureHow Can I Copy a Small Photo Onto a Larger Photo by Using Photoshop Elements 4.0?
with both pictures open, choose the smaller one to work on. Click select All. click edit copy. choose the larger one to work on. click edit paste. the smaller picture should now be on top of the bigger one, and you can resize and position as you need.How Can I Copy a Small Photo Onto a Larger Photo by Using Photoshop Elements 4.0?
First select new layer and name it Large Image





Now paste your large picture in.





Then make another layer called Small image





Now paste





You can manipulate them by clicking on the layer which has the picture you want to move and then use the move tool or whatever its called.

No comments:

Post a Comment