Thursday, December 24, 2009

A question for people good on photoshop?

I have this picture of a fan: -


http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/2683/鈥?/a>





I am trying to turnthe borders of the fan blades (currently white) in to the red colour shown. Can anyone help me do this? Has to be kept in bitmap format.





I've been trying to do this for 2 days without luck and it's driving me crazy!A question for people good on photoshop?
Select the fan blades using the magic wand. Use the eyedropper to select the red in the circle. Switch to the paint brush and paint over your selection.A question for people good on photoshop?
I can do it for you tell me if you still need it, if you want to do it by yourself just get the ';magic wand tool';, put the tolerance to 12, select inside each blade while pressing ctrl, make a new layer and be sure is selected, fill every blade with red, and set the blending mode to ';darker color';.
just use the bucket tool and color it red, if its not working make sure your're on the right ';layer'; or else it wont work

No comments:

Post a Comment