Thursday, December 24, 2009

How to paste photo in a specified size (selected space) over a background in Photoshop w/o losing sharpness?

I have created a background in Photoshop. I want to add some images in varying in sizes to specific selected areas of the background. When I add the image, it is way to big. When I resize it and drag it to fit the space, it gets very blurry. What's the easiest way on adding these images to the specified space over the background while maintaining the sharpness?How to paste photo in a specified size (selected space) over a background in Photoshop w/o losing sharpness?
Hmm...How to paste photo in a specified size (selected space) over a background in Photoshop w/o losing sharpness?
That isn't making much sense - you're saying that you scale an image down and it gets blurry? That's pretty much not possible. Are you selecting the layer that's big (and above your background) and using Free Transform (ctrl + T), holding the shift key down, and dragging a handle to scale the image smaller?





The only thing I can think of is that you've done the above but didn't hit enter or click on the checkmark after transforming so you are looking at the preview? Or not holding the shift key so you are messing up the proportions?





I've tried re-creating your problem thinking it might have to do with resolution and your zoom view or something, but no matter what I do, anything I scale down stays sharp.





EDIT: you are making the picture smaller? are you zoomed in to 100% (double click on the magnifying glass in the tools to get right to 100%) and it still looks fuzzy? I am beyond confused ;-) If you want to upload the file here http://www.zshare.net/ and email me the link, I'd take a look at it. Though I don't know if I could really figure anything out.
  • facial peels
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment