Thursday, December 24, 2009

I am a web designer,i know photoshop,flash and dreamweaver?

I am a web designer,i know photoshop,flash and dreamweaver


Can I work online?I am a web designer,i know photoshop,flash and dreamweaver?
if your a web designer what do u thinkI am a web designer,i know photoshop,flash and dreamweaver?
no u can't.......just kidding.....


why r u wasting ur time......do some googling and find the best for u
You can work any way you want. You don't need permission from 12 year old ';experts'; here.
I don't get this question. Why couldn't you? I mean what it stopping you. Make a kick-*** web site for your self and then self promote like crazy.
Sure, as long as you don't become a craigslist scammer. Start putting yourself in online web designer directories like at http://www.findawebsitedesigner.info
Hello,





Yes. Use http://www.psd2html.com/ they will allow you to change psd to website format.





Good Luck!


Sean Colicchio


Server Engineer


Host My Site


hostmysite.com

No comments:

Post a Comment