Thursday, December 24, 2009

How can I photoshop a person's face in the place of a donkey's head?

or its rear?How can I photoshop a person's face in the place of a donkey's head?
i have no idea :(How can I photoshop a person's face in the place of a donkey's head?
OMG i need to leave answers





i ate to much at lunch and now i keep laughing and it hurts





good one but i think this guy is more suitable


http://www.spong.com/news/f/i/fifa08cove鈥?/a>
you trace around the person head and copy- paste it onto the donkey, and then resize it .
some say sending chelsea jews photo of them selfs improves photoshopping skills
You are a clever girl, I'm sure you can work it out.





I was thinking of my favorite Portuguese Player.
Look a mirror before you draw cuz its stand there hahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment