Thursday, December 24, 2009

Where can I get old versions of photoshop cheap?

I am need to get a photoshop 7.0 -8.0 (CS) that works with brushes,layouts,and downloads and stuff for it. Where can I buy those for a cheap price like in the 100 dollar range?Where can I get old versions of photoshop cheap?
I don't think that you can, i got Photoshop Elements 5.0 for $80. And then after there, they get so much more expensive. The best thing that i can offer, is to go out and buy Photoshop Elements 5.0-6.0 when it is on sale. Also you might try ebay.comWhere can I get old versions of photoshop cheap?
You can down load it free from a bitttorrent site.





You will need a bitttorrent client to down load though.





Azureus is a good client. Do a google search for it.





Go here to search for programmes (photoshop): http://www.isohunt.com
Have you tried eBay?


I'd try that, people have so many things for sale.
ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment