Friday, January 8, 2010

Where can you go online and photoshop a picture and try hairstyles?

my hair is really long and im thinking of cutting it for locks of love and i just want to see what i would look like with really short hairWhere can you go online and photoshop a picture and try hairstyles?
I tried this is cool


www.clairol.com and then click the ';Try it on Studio';Where can you go online and photoshop a picture and try hairstyles?
No place that I know of. ';Photoshoping'; something like that I know in the program would be hard so something quick and easy that they have online is doubtful.





But who cares what you look like? I mean even if you look bad, the hair will grow back and besides that your'e giving it up for a good cause.
here u can try hair colors and hair styels., http://beauty.ivillage.com/0,,9jlxfdd5,0鈥?/a>
online is fine for opinions. I suggest going to wig shop and see results and if you like it see a pro becasue you caan buy a new set of clothes, bur hair is forever

No comments:

Post a Comment