Friday, January 8, 2010

How do you ';focus'; images in photoshop?

My sisters wedding is tomorrow, and I'm 14 so no money to buy a present. I have 3 different versions of photoshop(cs3, cs4, and 6.0). I have a picture of them together kissing, and I was going to ';focus'; the image in the shape of a heart. So it would be like the background would be blurry, but they would be kissing in the shape of a heart, with their names above their head. Any tutorial links on how to focus an image like this?How do you ';focus'; images in photoshop?
I sent you an email .I will do it for you if you like?How do you ';focus'; images in photoshop?
I think you are using the term ';focus'; wrong. The image is either in FOCUS or not and photoshop isn't going to help.





I think you are wanting to create a border in the shape of a heart so that the image of your sister in the photograph show up inside the heart shaped border. If that is the case, it is pretty easy. make a layer with the border and the heart and use the eraser tool so that the image shows through the heart layer.





You tube - search for photoshop tutorials

No comments:

Post a Comment