Friday, January 8, 2010

Can somebody please make me a photoshop picture?

ok guys i need a big favor, if youre really good with photoshop or other programs of that nature. I want a picture of me and chris brown like his arm around me or something i can send you a picture of myself and you can get one of chris brown from a search engine. i want this so i can make a poster of it for my dorm room! this would be much appreciated thanks so much!Can somebody please make me a photoshop picture?
If you want someone to do this for you for free, then you need to search the internet and find a photo of Chris and post it along with your photo.





Don't ask us to do all the work. We may like doing photoshop stuff, but finding the images is not fun.





You need hi resolution images to work with also if you are going to make a poster. Don't use files that are poor quality or blurry.Can somebody please make me a photoshop picture?
I agree with vbmica. My email is here: bluehilaryduff@yahoo.com, but you must supply the images (high resolution is required).

No comments:

Post a Comment