Friday, January 8, 2010

How can I change hair color in Photoshop cs4?

(i'm italian, sorry for my bad english). I tried to do it: I used brush tool and press Q in my keybord, so when I click on my picture with mouse, there is a message which said ';Could not use the history brush because the history state lacks a corrisponding channel';... What must I do now?


Please ANSWER me in simple english =)How can I change hair color in Photoshop cs4?
Don't know why you were using the history brush :)


Anyway here is a tutorial on how to do it


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JszWl-7PP鈥?/a>How can I change hair color in Photoshop cs4?
Uber simple way is to select the hair with the Pen Tool.





Create New Layer!





With the selection, fill with the desired colour.





It will be a block colour, dont you worry!





Go to the layer properties, above layers.





Scroll through all the overlays and colour burns etc etc, and see which looks best, and works best.





Thats the easy way.
  • facial peels
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment