Friday, January 8, 2010

Photoshop for anime drawings and editing pics?

I am interested in getting Photoshop or a similar program. However, I've found that Photoshop for Vista is $600! I draw, and was looking for a program where I can draw, color, highlight, do layering, etc..... Anyone know of a cheaper alternative to Photoshop? AND, how hard is it to learn?Photoshop for anime drawings and editing pics?
there is GIMP and Paint.NET but photoshop is the standard adn its difficult to learn, id recommend buying it and start learning it (steep learning curve) once you master it nothing can stop you =)Photoshop for anime drawings and editing pics?
well you can try


http://www.gimp.com which is free go look at the forums for more info.
i want it tooo! but for my pix.
hey paint is all most like it but the thing is there no magic pan
im an art institute student and we mostly use photoshop, illustrator. and toon boom for the animation part. i didnt know it was that much, i have the cs3 crack. adobe offers discounts for students as well.
If your looking to get into a career doing this, I would for SURE get photoshop. If not, try another program. The reason I say this is because photoshop is a basic software that you will have to know if you get into that type of field. I honestly did not think photoshop was hard to learn, but then again I've been using it for...well forever. It's a very nice program.

No comments:

Post a Comment