Friday, January 8, 2010

Photoshop CS: Sometimes when I make text, the font comes out larger that it should be. How do I fix this?

For example: I use a pixel font, and normally I set it to 8pt. Sometimes, the font comes up way to big and I end up using a much smaller number. The font also turns out quite dodgy and unclear at times, especially with the fonts ';Beyond Wonderland'; and ';Big Dots';.





Thank you for your help!Photoshop CS: Sometimes when I make text, the font comes out larger that it should be. How do I fix this?
Different fonts are set to a different sizing. The King %26amp;%26amp; the Queen at size 75 in photoshop is MUCH larger than other fonts. You basically have to figure the sizing out yourself.





Make sure Anti-aliasing is turned on and fool around with the settings, Sharp will solve your problem. You can see ';aa'; near the top of the screen with the text tool selected or in the right click menu with the text tool selected.
  • facial peels
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment