Friday, January 8, 2010

How can I format pictures from photoshop?

When I go to format the pictures from photoshop, the only option am given is the PSD, PDD. How can I format it to a standard one? I would prefer if I don't have to download anything please. Thanks in advance.How can I format pictures from photoshop?
You may have to go to layers and flatten the image, then you will get the jpg, etc option when you try to save itHow can I format pictures from photoshop?
Under File %26gt; Save As... choose a different format, like JPG.





Or if you want to GIF and PNG, goto File %26gt; Save for Web...
Save as%26gt;Jpg
It depends specifically on the method on how you had your image saved in the first place.


For example, if you had it scanned, the image is usually saved in a .tif file which you'll later need to reopen to save in a .jpeg file (which is preferable)


Once you have it saved in a .jpeg file, you'll need to open it in your photoshop software to be edited, cropped, fit in graphics/ text, etc before proceeding to saving it with a high resolution to ensure better quality of image.


Hoped this helped.
When you go to save as, there should be a little tab at the buttom. That says save as photoshop document or whatever. Click on that tab then it has virtually ever kind of image format there is. NO DOWNLOADING NEEDED.

No comments:

Post a Comment